• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

RICK FOX 🦊

Spud2nique

I didn’t know where to put this. I just met the dude at the airport. 

My special lady said.. isn’t that.. (as he was walking by)..

I yelled.. “ WHAT UP RICK HOW ARE YOU MAN?”

He said…”HEY, how’s it goin (for a second he thought he might personally know me cuz I had a mask 😷 on.. 

He went to his gate..

15 minutes later.. he’s back walking by us..

He winked and said, “have a great one guys.”

Me: 🤤 

My special lady: Wait, are you a fan of his?

Me: Absolutely not! In fact he was annoying as hell when he came on the scene from North Carolina and straight to the Celts to replace Bird who had retired. Then he was a Laker and won 3 rings with Shaq and Kobe… Nice guy tho 😂 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

I didn’t know where to put this. I just met the dude at the airport. 

My special lady said.. isn’t that.. (as he was walking by)..

I yelled.. “ WHAT UP RICK HOW ARE YOU MAN?”

He said…”HEY, how’s it goin (for a second he thought he might personally know me cuz I had a mask 😷 on.. 

He went to his gate..

15 minutes later.. he’s back walking by us..

He winked and said, “have a great one guys.”

Me: 🤤 

My special lady: Wait, are you a fan of his?

Me: Absolutely not! In fact he was annoying as hell when he came on the scene from North Carolina and straight to the Celts to replace Bird who had retired. Then he was a Laker and won 3 rings with Shaq and Kobe… Nice guy tho 😂 

Cool experience and I could totally see you doing that.  Right now, Rick is texting all his Laker friends, "aye any of yall ever run into that Spud2nique guy?  He good people."

Also, how surprised were you when the girl-wife ended up leaving with him?

😉

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, kg01 said:

Also, how surprised were you when the girl-wife ended up leaving with him?

😉

Braaahhhhhh I dunno if it was the rough travel or what but I was paranoid when he came back a second time, mind was wandering like why would he go that far down like he’s 5 gates away then come back to us, wink and say, have a great one guys… 🤨 I mean, I was doin the math 🧮 (not as well as @bleachkit wit his backwards magic craft math but rather on my fingers) and thought 💭 dude was a smart player, given that it lends itself to imagine a competent dude. He come back for my girl? I mean he’s like 15 years older than her but he’s still a ladies man 👨 given the Vanessa Williams and whomever else throughout the years.. then like 5 minutes after this convo I see her checkin him out and her phone on social media. Like his baby pics through current. 🤨Given her history of loving 🥰 Alfred Horbag and thinking he’s super cute (islander, Dominican) and now Fox 🦊 (Bahamian) both light skin mediocre individual NBA careers (that’s not a direct revenge shot by Spud right away that’s too easy those are facts my friends 💯) and just her type most likely. 

…. :shocked:… sorry it’s been a long journey. Just flew in and boy are my arms tired. 😐

Then I come home to @kg01’s question 🙋🏻‍♀️ and I guess my answer would be… I wouldna been surprised whatsoever. Somehow she ended up home with me. You don’t think they slipped each other anything do you. Like a piece of paper 📝…  😞 

In any event..

image.gif.d06fa5819154d73a1c63503c013758c9.gif

(and her)!!!! 👀 

:ninja:

:dolfan23:

• Thanks 1