• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Weakie Cauley Stein šŸ¤­

Spud2nique

On 9/18/2023 at 10:14 PM, Spud2nique said:

What a weak thing to say.. @AHFĀ coke get ya boy šŸ‘¦, this is some coward-wry, itā€™s like dude couldnā€™t hack it in the league now heā€™s talkin $hit. Puuuulease. Ashley Judd os prolly even shaking her head somewhere.Ā 

IMG_0176.jpeg

I hate when people do stuff like this.Ā  Yes, there are problems with the way the nba is played.Ā  But don't act like that's the reason you're in Europe.Ā  If the league wanted you, at the level you wanted, yer a** wouldn't be anywhere near Europe regardless of how you feel about the style of play.Ā  Totally disingenuous.Ā 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

I hate when people do stuff like this.Ā  Yes, there are problems with the way the nba is played.Ā  But don't act like that's the reason you're in Europe.Ā  If the league wanted you, at the level you wanted, yer a** wouldn't be anywhere near Europe regardless of how you feel about the style of play.Ā  Totally disingenuous.Ā 

Itā€™s called jealousy hate and the fact that he could never stick. Trust me I have those feeling as wellā€¦ not about squawk I own this bich (donā€™t show AHf hehe šŸ™ƒ)

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Late to the game on this but yeah this is a fake reason.Ā  He would be in the NBA if he was wanted there.Ā  His comment doesn't even make sense.Ā  Saying that every game and possession matters in Europe is naturally understood to mean that every game is roughly equal in value, right?Ā  If every game matters in Europe and you don't say that they matter differently one to another then the natural reading of your statement is that they matter equally, right?Ā 

Then he says that every game is equal in the NBA as if that is different.Ā  Logically, if any game matters in the NBA then every game matters if they are all equally important.Ā  If every game matters, then you've just said that every game matters in both Euro ball and the NBA.Ā Ā 

So can't argue that isn't weak sauce.

• Like 1