• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The New Referendum of the week.... This is a worthy conversation.

Diesel

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, aali34 said:

Looks like he took something from that experience to me. DJ still takes plenty midrange jumpers and Dre said that Quin assured him that he wasn't gonna take it away from him.

This^.

Quin wants the team taking more 3s, and don't turn down those open 3s. He also said he's gonna coach to his players strengths.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

This^.

Quin wants the team taking more 3s, and don't turn down those open 3s. He also said he's gonna coach to his players strengths.

This is my hope.   I don't want analytics to rule how we play.  I would rather we play to our players strengths.   To me, DJ plays better when he gets started in the midrange.  I understand that the threat of the three opens the lane and when we only take middy's we clog up the lane and kill the ability for Trae to Drive or for the PNR to work or for Clint to do work on the inside...

However, we have some very good middy players.   I believe DJ and JJ are very good in the midrange. 

It was good to see OO hit two three pointers in a row, but those were his first two of the season.   We can't live off of him taking three pointers.  He is no KAT. 

But if we play to our players strengths, we will be hard to beat. 

• Like 1