Any potential for a Trae-DJ-JJ-OO-CC-starting lineup?

Wurider05

• Premium Member

I think the overarching theme that we keep seeing is that Dre should be coming off the bench. 

I think the big lineup should be reserved for when we have teams where rebounding becomes an issue.   All this time, the either or people have cried that we need to trade CC.   Honestly, CC is one of our top rated players... period.     With him and OO on the court together, we are hard to beat.   I think some development minutes should be given to Bruno over these next few games. 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I think the overarching theme that we keep seeing is that Dre should be coming off the bench. 

I think the big lineup should be reserved for when we have teams where rebounding becomes an issue.   All this time, the either or people have cried that we need to trade CC.   Honestly, CC is one of our top rated players... period.     With him and OO on the court together, we are hard to beat.   I think some development minutes should be given to Bruno over these next few games. 

Dre needs to be packaged and on another team. Especially now that his knees are giving him problems again.

3 hours ago, Diesel said:

Rebounding is an issue every game.