.861 FT

14.9 mpg

Mohammed:

6.5 ppg

5.0 rpg

.493 FG

.627 FT

17.7 mpg

There's not much difference in the production of these two players. The biggest difference is that Nazr is being paid $5.5 million where Doleac is making around $1.5 million.

Oh well. It's only in your sophomoric, everyone is out to get me world that you can constantly bash the players on the Hawks for not being good enough yet bash the Hawks when you don't think they get a good player in return.

You are simply a spoiled brat who has no clue about what's going on.

I'm not a big Nazr fan... but we did not receive any picks and we still have our bad contracts (CC, Hendu)... so I say this deal stinks.

Mr. "no picks please" Knight did a great job again. How many PPG will this team score now? 70? :-) I now it's about the future and the cap space... but damn.

No question Doleac and Pryz suck big time... but I think Pryz is the better player. He's a decent shot blocker. Problem is, he's slow as [censored] and he picks up about 2 fouls per minute :-)

what the hell does it matter if he is a big white stiff? do u really think nazr is worth paying the 5.5 million when we are going through this rebuilding process? I think not. Pryz is gone and payiong doleac just over 1 mill to be a backup center isn't that bad. aren't we shooting for the worst record anyway.

maybe he is but is nazr 5 million stronger than doleac? that is basically what it boils down to. I like it. this team showed no heart for so long I am glad to be rid of them all, well almost all. I expect jt will be shown the door this offseason as well, hopefully w/ hendu or cc.

I juts don't undersatand how sd can say hat he will never watch another hawks game this yr because of this deal??? I believe we are doing exactly what we had to do. We need a fresh start and the only way to do it is too wipe the slate clean and start over. cudos to management.

Guys I really think we came out winning with this deal. Heck we only give Nazr and we receive Doleac and Joel, a decent shotblocker and rebounder and a decent 15-18 foot shooting center with decent rebounding, guys we just picked up two 7-footers and just gave one undersized center that is really a mediocre center in this league. I mean is Nazr so much better than Doleac, probably not and add Pryz in, heck we came out winning, and add a 2nd rounder to it, props to you Billy Knight. We had no center to back up Nazr now we have 2 centers to throw in. Anyways Nazr always getting his shot blocked underneath and he just barely dunks.

I didn't say that we are heading in the wrong direction. We'll see how things work out in the offseason.

The reason I won't watch any more games this season is simple. You play this game to win. You watch games to see your team win. It's obvious that we did not bring those newly acquired players here to win games. Looks like the only thing we're trying to win is the lottery.

Hawks teams have been awful enough over the last few years... but this current team (on paper) really has to be the worst we ever had. Maybe they'll prove me wrong and Pryzbilla turns into the next Bill Walton :-) ...

... but until then, why waste your time watching a team which is set up to loose games? Let's hope for a good season 2004/05!