• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Is Knight Scouting....

Diesel

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know much about your life. Nor do you to have the right to call Rasheed Wallace "just another Ghetto Thug" or call rappers "no talent hacks" or talk about the city of Atlanta like it is Beruit. Do you know a single rapper? Or did you realize that outside basketball that Sheed is a father and husband. Or that Atlanta is one of the great pearls of the world. So stop saying ignorant thing like that. The truth of the matter is I like you but you say off the wall things about people from time to time that make me think otherwise.

"No not because he's white, because he bitches and moans about how horrible his life is when he doesn't have much to complain about."

- gotta defend Em here. I like Em as much as several other rappers and i dont have a clear favorite alltime rapper (however, i would like to say that i like OUTKAST big big big time)... that being said, i dont think im too biased... but here we go

u say he BITCHES and MOANS about how horrible his life is. okay, isint that what all rappers talk about? that+social injustice. tupac had his ideal of a perfect society. so was he bitching/moaning about the society IN UR OPINION?

how about lyrics referring to SEX and MONEY? is that any better?

so if u dont want EM to talk about his life... wat else u want him to talk about? U want him to copy NAS and have lyrics talking about building a better future for the next generation?

i think it was THE SOURCE MAGAZINE... not quite sure, but i was reading one of my friends magazine. it listed the top 10 rappers of ALL TIME, and EM (even tho his career is not through) is already on that list and climbing up. Now, i didnt make the list. so how can u deny the talent?

im not the only one who thinks hes a good rapper. Watching MTV the other day, all the rappers there talked about how much RESPECT they have for Em and how many rappers wouldnt even think about starting beef with Em.

i donno, just my 2 cents...

dont know much about your life. Nor do you to have the right to call Rasheed Wallace "just another Ghetto Thug"

Well, when your going to wait outback and try and beat

down an old ref in the parking lot I'd say that makes

you a thug wouldn't you?

"Do you know a single rapper?"

I don't care to know them. THey aren't gods in my eyes

like they are in yours. Or you seem to act like they

are. They don't mean a thing to me. No singer does

no matter if they are rap or rock singers.

"Or that Atlanta is one of the great pearls of the world. So stop saying ignorant thing like that.

Atlanta is a crime filled place with dropout children and

bad traffic. There are facts to prove that very thing. In

fact, I think Atlanta is top 5 in crime rate. hmmmm..... I

think Atlanta even has more crime than NY/Detroit/Chicago.

Pointing out facts that Atlanta is a crime filled city makes

nobody "ignorant" because that term is gererally used when

you can't agree with someone.

i hate to butt in b/t u and BHD, but i just studied a good bit for a few test coming up and i need to clear my mind by talking bball.

so here we go...

1)"dont know much about your life. Nor do you to have the right to call Rasheed Wallace "just another Ghetto Thug""

in the basketball world... i could see why peop would see Wallace as a thug. i got no problem with it, im not Wallace nor am i big fan of Wallace (i dont hate the dude, im just neutral. hes watever). Now, if u thought Tim Duncan was a thug, id go atleast 3-4 paragraphs on u reporting how WRONG u are... lol

2)rappers arent gods... but they sure are good entertainers (if ur the type to enjoy rap music).

3)atlanta crime... i was listening to V103? (i think it was v103) and they were talking about how ATLANTA LIED ABOUT their crime rates to make the city look better. Im sure others here heard about that. But the last time i checked (sometime this year), DETROIT was #1. We definitely made the list, but i dont remember where we stood in the rankings.