• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Are teams like the Bulls tanking the season?

Blunt91

First they Fired Bill Cartwright because they weren't winning like everyone thought they would, then they trade 2 of their best players Rose and Marshall to Toronto Raptors. They bring in Scott Skiles to correct the mess management has made but it still hasn't helped. I can't say that the group isn't playing hard because Skiles demands that out of his players. Getting the top pick in the draft never helps the Bulls because they have had plenty of Lotto picks but either trade them away(Brand) or they never pan out. It should be a crime if the Bulls end up with the top Lottery pick because it isn't benefitting the organization. I hope they trade the 1#pick for a veteran player that will help that team immediately. The Hawks have never had a chance at getting the 1#pick. If the Hawks don't end up with the 1# or 2nd pick in the draft then I know that it is a conspiracy in the NBA. Teams that won't to grow and improve can't catch a break but teams like the Bulls and the WIzards who don't have a clue get plenty of chance. Go figure!

• Premium Member

Moving Rose and Marshall was a contract deal. Rose was unhappy and he was signed too long. They had to deal him and the only interested team was Toronto.

However, they have been tanking. They cut Fizer so that they could look at some 10 day contract players? They have been rolling these 10 day guys in since Feb. They are tanking. The funny thing is that they don't want a player out of the draft, they want Tmac?