• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

All of our hopes & dreams lay in the hands of a 18

Blunt91

year old kid Dwight Howard. This is assuming we get Howard through the draft which seems pretty much a "GO" whether or not we get the first pick our not. I hope we get lucky with the pingpong balls than have to trade away picks and JT in order to get him. If JT is traded don't look for Stephen Jackson to sign back with us, also no one like Kobe Bryant or Kenyon Martin will sign with us either. We will be lucky if we can get a Jamal Crawford or Quention Richardson to sign. Next year might be another long year if the new owners and Knight don't get lucky or do their homework. Hopefully for us in the long run it will pay off. Hopefully their is a fairy tale ending to all this heartache and suffering we as Hawks fans have to endure each year.

I believe that if we have the opportunity, we should draft Okafur(a ligit center), resign Sura, Jackson, Zabarraca and Prybilla. We would have an opportunity to sign Keyon Martin and Richardson.

Sura, JT, JV

JT, Richardson, Hansen

Jackson, Diaw, Hansen

Martin, Crawford,Zabarraca

Okafur, Zabarraca, Prybilla

This team will run, play team ball, and play defense. Martin and Okafur will hold down the east in the paint and Zabarraca and Prybilla give us plenty of fouls for the west.

Also with this line-up, team will be wondering who's going to score high due to the fact that any of them can get 20 or more.

Kenyon Martin isn't going to come to a team that has no veteran players on it. Like I said JT is probably gone and Jack will not sign back with this team unless we over pay him which we should not do. We could get those players but it would cost us dearly. Good teams don't have to overpay players to sign with them because they want to be on a good team Ex. Lakers signing Malone&Payton for basically peanuts. We are not a good team and now where near it so for teams like us we have to reach deep in our pockets in order to coherce a good free agent to sign with us.

I hope the Hawks don't waste any money on Kenyon Martin. He is overrated, and without Kidd feeding him for dunks and easy layups, his game is limited.

When Detroit traded Grant Hill the so called experts predicted that they would finish at the bottom of the Eastern Conference, same with Utah in the West. People forget that there is a thing called team chemistry. If the Hawks put together the right mix of players next season, they can probably finish right around .500 or maybe a little less. If they are able to do that, then in 2005 they will still have enough cap room to make a run for the marquee free agent(s), that will help them become a playoff team again.

TROUBLEMAN

The Hawks also present opportunity to shine. As bad as the team has been in recent years, vets may view Hawks as a chance to put their signature on a team.

I'm not saying that 5+ year veterans like Kenyon Martin or a Kobe will be targeting Atlanta, but I do not think we will have problems finding a few good quality role players.

Jax came last year, and, now that he has been able to shine a little, do you think he is going to want to start all over with another team? A trade of JT could sway the probabilities either way. On the one hand, probably increases the opportunity that he would stay, as he could become more of a leader on the team. On the other hand, Jax and JT have developed some chemistry in playing together. Staying with the Hawks could be viewed as starting over anyway.