Boston Announcers

phoostal

I hate Tommy Heinson. This guy is a waste of airtime. Even his partner disagrees with him and Tommy starts bagging on him. I would hate to be the play by play guy that sits next to him. I wish this guy would just go away. Piece of #@#@!!!!!!!

P

You have to be on crack, if you are trying to compare Mike Glenn to Tommy Heinson. Glenn doesn't bag on guys and he gives other teams credit. Heinson is a JackA#$. He bags on every player on the other team, gives no credit to teams, every call goes against the Celtics and only praises people on his roster. I understand that the Celtics pay his check, but come on he can do better job than what he is doing.

P

• Admin

Heison is by far the worst bball announcer out there. I don't care that he played for the Celtics or how many championships he has brought them. He is just terrible. I never seen someone so bias. He is even worse then Cousey who I think is almost as bad. I hate watching Celtic games because I can't hack listening to tham.

and don't get me started on those stupid 'Tommy points'. Celtics need some new announcers pronto.

• Moderators

They are widely recognized as the most biased announcers in the NBA. They are what they are - a bunch of homers. You can accept it and enjoy like larrybirdfan or try to avoid them like the rest of us. They are annoying if you are not a Celtic fan. Kind of like hearing d*ck Vitale go on about Duke during a Big 12 game.