• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

quit whining about bob sura and his triple double

larrybirdno1fan

if i was a hawk fan i wouldnt like bob sura right now. he has cost you a great draft pick at least ricky davis didnt cost cleveland lebron james. he probably cost you your home town hero a guy who might be able to get 5,000 people to watch the hawks at home lol. steven jackson and bob sura put up meaningless stats and got you meaningless wins. 7 to 8 wins more this year just think if cleveland had won 7 to 8 more games. they may have ended up with dwayne wade or chris bosh.

I agree shut up bout sura's double double, it wasn't really a true triple double with the way he fineshed it off. Sura's and jackson's numbers wern't meaningless. Tell me that when they get a decent contract in the offseason. The wins that they had gotten may not have ment anything, but at the rate the hawks wen this year the wins in the first half of the year didn't make to big of a difference either...

Even with lebron james the cavs didn't make the playoffs, maybe it'll be the same way this year, i don't believe the selection is quite as good as last year either.

Please give some credit to these players, they came out to play everynight where theres people like you who want them to lose, i'm sure that dong give a crap bout what you think any way it's just the point off it. I feel for the hawks players. Not only are there fans somewhat unloyal for the past years they have had an administration that was unable to put the right roles players together rather than just the big names.

The draft picks are mysterious and you can't say that they cost us one when we don't even know where we stand yet!

I just like to see competitive basketball. I like Bob Sura. I like Hawks players to play with heart. Last years team won some games down the stretch too and they won by playing boring halfcourt Reef ball. I like this team much better. We don't need the #1 pick to improve it significantly. Watch what Billy Knight does. He did not build the Grizz current roster with any #1 picks. He did it by smart trades and wise selections with later picks , I believe the highest pick the Grizz had during his tenure was #5.

Congratulations, you have now doubled the amount of topics that are "whining about bob sura and his triple double."

At least this team has some dignity, heart, and pride. This team actually got better after the trade deadline. These guys had nothing to play for, but they played anyway.

Try not to embarass yourselves against Indy. Maybe you should have tanked it...

"Congratulations, you have now doubled the amount of topics that are "whining about bob sura and his triple double."

- hahahahaha.... man, that was a good one... lol

anyhow, for what its worth... heres my thoughts

1)the lottery drawing hasnt even started yet... for all u know, we could still get the #1 pick (hopefully thinkin, of course)... and if that was to happen, not only did we do taht... but we did it without tankin the season.

2)appreciation around the league and from the fans... ask any team what they think about the new "less-talented" hawks. they will tell u taht we are similar to last years NUGGETS- a team that lacks talent but plays hard night in and night out. a few fans started to noticed how hard weve been playin... for wat its worth, i think thats a very positive thing.

A triple double is great.

Two in a row. Gotta say "Wow!"

Then, Bob Sura "Almost" got three in a row. One lousy,

disallowed rebound short.

One rebound short of three in a row. He must have been

doing something right. Hawks didn't have a lot of

great things happen this season.

This was something great. Hawks ended the season with

some of the most exciting games seen around these parts

in many years.

With an end like we had, we look foreward to the new

team that the Hawk's front office / new owners will