• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How we use JT to gain another Lottery Pick.

And ideas?

Also say we end up with the 6-9th pick in the draft, who would/wouldn't be willing to trade that pick along with JT to be in a positon to draft Dwight Howard?

Some people around town I have talked to about this say it may be to much to give up, but I don't see how it hurts us to much. Alot of us feel Jason Terry must go......

quite a few don't want Howard. I wouldn't be opposed to trading JT, though NOT for yet another lone draft pick; that's simply too many rooks, far too many. Perhaps in a package deal to get two top flight draft picks this year or to acquire a unless it's packaged with one of our other draft picks to acquire someone of worth...maybe Jalen Rose (who Toronto may hate?) or a later year rook that a team's ready to trade before having to either resign him or lose him for nothing ~ many of these.

• Premium Member

I would not trade JT for a shot at Harris or the other PG or even Nelson UNLESS we lost JT's salary for a pick and not a pick and filler.

I would only want to do such a thing if we had a big name free agent to come in and be the face of the Hawks.... I.E. Kobe...or if Knight had worked some kind of deal to get Tmac?

Quote:

quite a few don't want Howard. I wouldn't be opposed to trading JT, though NOT for yet another lone draft pick; that's simply too many rooks, far too many. Perhaps in a package deal to get two top flight draft picks this year or to acquire a unless it's packaged with one of our other draft picks to acquire someone of worth...maybe Jalen Rose (who Toronto may hate?) or a later year rook that a team's ready to trade before having to either resign him or lose him for nothing ~ many of these.

Jalen Rose wouldn't be wise due to his contract. I am a Rose fan to some extent, but to add his salary I would stay away from that.