• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Babcock on 790, JT & Spree

Dickau12

Babcock was on 790 last night and replayed again today. Babcock responded to JT Spree trade by saying that normally he doesn't comment on trade talks but this time he can say that there was actually 0% truth to this rumor. Made me feel alittle better. Just to be safe I already emailed Hawks begging not to trade JT. I'm sure they get emails like it all the time but I had to write them. I wouldn't mind having Spree but not by the expense of JT.

Babcock quoted as saying: ""We would trade anybody on our team, if it made us better and normally, I wouldn't comment on conversations that we've had with other teams," Babcock said, "but I have not had a conversation, to date, about Jason Terry in any way shape or form -- with the exception of one team, prior to the draft , inquiring about Jason for their draft pick. That's the only conversation I've had about Jason Terry in the last two months.

He goes on to say..... ""So all these statements that we've been trying to trade him since we got [Dan] Dickau. There's absolutely no truth to that."

I read some of those articles. I normally can't get on a computer during the weekend because I dont have one just yet at home, hopefully be gtting one soon. But I was so eager to go to work this morning (as odd as that may sound, lol) I was dying to read everything that was said in that rumor. I was damn happy. First I went to hawks.com and I saw what Babs said there about that rumor, I had the biggest smile. Is true he nevers comes out and comments about trades, but this time he just couldn't shut up, and was flaming hot. It was good to see him flaming like that. Now not only Dumars and Mchale despise the Knicks, but so does Babs now also, Who's next?