• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Shaun Livingston Now 190lbs *new picture*

DominiqueWilkins

I've really got a feeling this kid is gonna be something special. He might end up being more valuable than Howard. I also didn't realize just how tall he is. 6'7" ! The only thing is I don't know how he fits with us. With him and Diaw as eventual starters, you have two tall ball handlers and distributers who don't really want to shoot first. You'd have to surround them with pure scorers.

first off, thank you dolfan for posting the picture.

Livingston is a creator who gets his teammates involved, and is able to play defense on the other side. I really like Livingston, and the Hawks need a point who is big. Livingston is a true point, so don't let his size fool you, and you can read all type of articles on that. He is the real deal, and hopefully he is able to become great in the NBA.

I think the Hawks will consider him, if we stay at 6th. If we decide not to go with Livingston with the 6th pick, I hope we are able to draft Roko-Leni Ukic in the early second round.

Would you be shocked if he was the first pick in the draft, by the Magic?

I see them considering Oakfor, Howard, Livingston.

Quote:

no way is livingston still available at the 6. I can't imagine him going lower than 4 to tell you the truth.

Magic - Could select him

Clippers - Could select him

Bulls - Not interested

Charlotte - Interested

Washington - Not interested

So if the Magic, Clippers, and Bobcats pass over him we have a chance..lol

Ah ha thats where JT comes in. JT can move to SG and Livingston would be the PG and at 6'7 he would have no rpoblem defending the 2guards in this league and forget Diaw he would come off the bench, because if we resign Jax, he would start.

Diaw and Sura would be very nice to replace JT and Livingston.

If Josh Smith is gne and I am sure Howard would be gone at #6, I wouldn't have a problem on taking Livingston at that pick.

I could live with a starting line-up featuring Livingston, Terry and Jackson at the 1, 2, and 3 respectively. Sura and Diaw would make great backups as each can play multiple positions - Sura for more offense and Diaw for more defense.

In that scenario the Hawks would need to invest some free agent dollars in the front court.

Definitely, of course the reason I say select Livingston is if only we have no deal involving Howard and Smith gets selected before we pick.

Selecting Livingston means we must sign K-mart to a big contract, we all know what K-mart can do and now with a PG like livingston and his vision, he will do the same things he did in New Jersey. I also think we should resign Pryz to play alongside K-Mart, we will have a physical frontcourt with those 2 and very good rebounders and shotblockers.

I wouldnt mind seeing: Livingston/JT/Jax/K-Mart/Pryz as our starting lineup. We will have 3 guys that can score in Jax, JT and K-Mart.