• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

18 year old 8'3 400 pounds

DominiqueWilkins

Holy cow where did you get this pick from? What is his name? Quick get Knight there to sign him he just could just stand under the basket and block shots.Those other guys next to him must be 6'3 or so since they don't look that short but the little guy must be about 5'3.

I wonder how a guy like that manages to daily activities since he is so large?

and he's only 18... i say sign him and keep him overseas working with a coach, a physical trainer, and most importantly, a medic....

then when he has basic skills, make him a backup center. that dude would dwarf shaquille which is scary.

pretty soon all sg's will be 7 foot..

• Premium Member

At that size... Unless he hits the weight room really really really hard, he'd be no good for the game of basketball. Being that tall and big tears at a players skeletal frame something awful. So all the running will just cripple him over time. I think the Hawks had a guy that was about 7'4" at one point.. NO NOT Priest.. But another guy and he couldn't hack it so he went to Wrestling.. But this guy is due to have back and feet problems...

Yeah Diesel, your are talking about the guy from argentina, huge, but couldn't move a lick...You almost have to wonder though,, a guy that is 8'3", if you could just stand him on the defensive end with his arms straight up what kind of influence he could have on a game..Get a ball hog like Kobe who doesn't need anyone to pass the ball to anyway and play 4 on 5 on offense..Of course, I also have a theory that you could get you a 700 pound Jerry Springer show reject, pad him up and put him in goal for hockey..So what do I know.

The wrestler's name was Giant Gonzales as he was referred to in WCW. He later wrestled for a short time in the WWF as El Gigante. He was billed as 7'7 in WCW, I don't no if he was truely that tall or not. He wasn't a good wrestler either as he was very slow like he was in Basketball. He moved back to Argentina after leaving the WWF to take care of his sick Mother and hasn't been heard from since.