• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2005 draft picks

VAhawkfan1

I hope I'm wrong but I think Georgia Tech's PG Jarrett Jack will declare for the draft after this coming season. This would be a serious blow to GT who will already be losing 5 key players. This is a player we should really look at to be our future PG. He is tough, strong and is an excellent floor general. His jumpshot has improved steadily each year in college so far.

Quote:

It is Randolph Morris, and he's going to Kentucky, not Georgia Tech.

I hated finding out he signed with Kentucky, instead of Georgia Tech. I'm not even a GT fan, but I much perfer him to be a Yellow Jacket. Hopefully Randolph doesn't kill my Dawgs to badly, but it will be nice watching him play, and it was the best decision.

Only the better decision if he's one and done. Luke is a Senior and our PF spot is open so he'd play a huge part on Georgia Tech's team. The future is just as bright for GT as Kentucky. I was hoping we could have played them in the tourney but they lost to someone not too good if I remember correctly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Quote:

Only the better decision if he's one and done.

Why? Randolph will start every game with KY regardless of whether he is one and done. With Tech he'd have to sit for a year. Plus, KY has a more talented young core around him with a stellar recruiting class of guards around him (Sparks, McDAA Rondo, McDAA Crawford, and Bradley all being potential impact players next season) and experienced forwards in Chuck Hayes and Kelanna Azubuike. KY is a perfect situation for Randolph.