• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hey, Commish & Moderators... I got a neat IDEA.

• Premium Member

First off, Have anybody ever checked out Dominique's Website?

He has a section called "ask Nique".

http://www.dominiquewilkins.net/asknique.htm

Anyway,

Here's my idea. About this particular website....Hawksquawk...

I wonder if we can Ask Nique if he and the Hawks would help sponser us?

I mean, he's like the VP of taking Pictures and all media for the Hawks right?? OK, here's his "official" title.

"In August 2000, the Atlanta Hawks hired Dominique Wilkins as the Assistant to the Executive Vice President. "

Well, I think it would be great if we can modify both sites. Instead of him having an Ask Nique Email deal at his site... we can set up a page for "ASK Nique" Board. That way he can come in at his leisure... Answer questions... Host Chats and don't have to answer the same questions twice...

ALSO,

We can set up a portal to his board which would probably quadruple the number of hits he gets on a daily basis?

In return, he can help offer some sponsorship for the Essential Board for the Hawks fans?

I think it's a plan where everyone wins... Even the organization.

The organization can in no way help out with Hawksquawk or any other fan site. We have been told that its an NBA rule and not just a team rule, so they cannot help us in any way or become affiliated with us in any way. Thanks for the idea though.

• Premium Member

This is not the organization...

This is Dominique Wilkins himself. Jason Terry too for that matter. Both guys have personal websites that are run BY them... or at least it didn't say anything about being sponsored by the NBA. Both Sites are Fan Sites.

My thought is to approach the individuals?

What's the worst that can happen from asking??

Also, there's approaching Philips Arena... The Sponsor sites as well.

Jason Terrys and Niques sites arent really fan sites. Those guys NEVER even go on those sites, they just pay big money to have someone design them and then they never use them. Its such a waste.

I think that Chillz asked Phillips about the sponsorship and I think they said something along the same lines about how they cant sponsor fan sites.