• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bad News, looks like Musselman is gone to the

capstone21

I think it's been a foregone conclusion, but it still kinda sucks to hear it made official.

Well, the Warriors got a hell of a coach, a good man, and another fan. They just shot up the list to one of my favorite teams, behind the Hawks of course.

For us, I guess that means we only have one Assistant Coach. We have to fill Mahorn and Muss' spots. I'd really like to see Alex English here, assuming he doesn't take the Denver job. I think he could do some things for the games of JT, Dion, and DerMarr.

My guess why the Hawks haven't hired a replacement for Rick Mahorn yet, and why they may wait for a replacement for EMuss is one words, five letters.

M-O-N-E-Y

I can't say for sure how coaches are paid, but the Hawks may want to wait until training camp or a little before to bring on the two assistants to save a few paychecks.

If that is what the Hawks are thinking, then they are very assinine in their thinking.

Losing two assistants like this and not replacing them till training camp opens is a sign for a potential disaster. The Hawks coaching staff needs to get on the same page just as much as the players need to.

They haven't been in any hurry to replace Mahorn, who was let go in April, and if they had replaced him sooner, he could have had some important time coaching with Eric in Boston.

They didn't feel the need to hire a coach for that, so the question is why haven't they and why would they rush now?

I think it's money, and they might wait as long as necessary to bring in the replacements.