Jalen Rose vs. DJ-Rose

Rashard Lewis vs. Newble-RL

Ty Chandler vs. Reef-Reef

Eddie Curryvs.Theo-unknown

Hassell/Crawford/Fizer/Eddie Robinson they have a really

good young bench.

Our slim playoff chances maybe done as even they would

be better than us.

TERRY & ABDUR-RAHIM is a better 1/2 punch than LEWIS & ROSE.

I think Ratliff can contribute more as the 3rd player contribution to the team than anyone on that team.

Jay Williams will have the impact of a rite now DION GLOVER. I can see 14 ppg, 5 apg type numbers... but dont hold me to it.

I think the Chicago Bulls are have a real chance to make the playoffs next year in part just because the Eastern division is so weak (almost every team in the east has somewhat of a chance to make the playoffs at the start of the season) and also because the Bulls have some talent. Last year when they made the big trade to get Rose I didnt know what the Bulls were thinking considering they gave up three of there top players. But now it seems like a good move for the Bulls. Jalen Rose can be the big scorer and play many minutes per game. And also Jalen is so versatile he can play 3 maby 4 positions for the Bulls. Also this year Tyson Chandler and Eddy Curry are a year more experienced and are suppose to be much improved. (They showed signs of being good late last season when they finally got to play more minutes.) But now the Bulls finally have a point guard in Jay Williams. I feel Jay Williams is the most ready to play in the N.B.A. player in the draft just because you dont have to worry about the maturity issue with him. And with Marcus Fizer, Eddie Robinson, Jamal Crawford , Trenton Hassel, Roger Mason Jr., Lonny Baxter and others coming off the bench that forms a pretty respectable squad. And you can only expect better things to come from the Bulls because they are so young and should improve with experience.

Go Hawks

What we should have did is went for the lottery this year

when we seen we were out of it and try next year.We lost

this years lotto pick FOR NOTHING but a medicore 50-50

second half record.

We could have had:

Jason Terry

Dermarr Johnson

Caron Butler

Abdur Rahim

Theo Ratliff

We could have been set for the future...but guess what...NOT!

I dunno if I could take a nother 33 win season next year.The last

few years have been so freakin boring.Watching 19 year olds

develop into better players isn't something that holds my interest.

It's like having a child right now and watching him grow up.Not my

thing at this point.

We should have went for the lotto pick this summer and got us a

SF in the draft and would have been set.Now even if we made the

playoffs we only have the upside to be a first round team.

One thing to keep in mind with the Bulls...they're still based on speculation and potential. I happened to catch them playing last night at the Rocky Mountain Review...those kids still have a long way to go. Athletic yes, some skills yes, but Drew Gooden lit up Chandler...they've got some good pieces, but to really make an impact, Curry and Chandler are going to need more time, esp. when you start considering them the "last line of defense" at C and PF/SF.

We would have a lotto pick if we had lost maybe 8 or 9 more games. In fact we would have had a top 4 pick that we could have moved for a 2nd or 3rd year player i.e Odom, Battier. The problem is everyone from babs to the fans is so desperate for immediate gratification that the franchise is setting itself up for mediocrity. I dont want to make the playoffs if we are a 45 win/1stor2nd rd loser. I would rather win 20 get a top 4 pick and make some moves that will lead to championships. The East isn't so weak that any shmuck can come along and win it. The Bulls are starting to look like a future power house which amazes me, but Krausse wants more championships and he is willing to look stupid to look like a genius in the end.

I can't believe this thread. You guys sound like you're wishing that we'd lost more last year- what in the hell are you thinking?! The fact that we ahve guys who won't roll over, that want to go out and win, giving their best effort night in and night out...those things are reinforced by winning. This team is gonig into its second full year together, more for some of the guys, so chemistry is building. I'm seriously having a hard time writing a comprehensible post due to the subject matter. The one thing you never want in sports is to not want to win. The sheer idea is rediculous.

i'd rather be where we are right now and have our history, agonizing as it's been at times, than have followed the Clips through all the drudgery...I mean, they've built almost completely through the draft right. They're fun to watch, bring the excitement, and have several "future stars"...all of which got them nothing this year except higher turnstyle numbers.

Say what you like about who we should have drafted or how we should have traded up to get someone etc., but please don't encourage the team to lose in the HOPES that we would ahve had a high pick...I think the process has shown that regardless of your record, you're not guaranteed any spot in the draft. Combine that with the number of young "talent" entrants taht may or may not pan out...end of post.

You don't seem to get it...We aren't a extremely talented

basketball team.WE NEED MORE TALENT.

We threw a lotto pick away for nothing...No playoffs,no matter

how you look at it...no playoffs=Losing and we still lost.

Look at what we have at SF Newble/CC/Toni complete trash.We

could have had Woods.Butler or hell even Jefferies starting there

and have a solid lineup for the future.

Fans like u are gunna be major dissapointed next year.