• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

So I finally get with the times right...

Wretch

• Premium Member

And I got this Wireless Intellimouse... Damn this thing is sexy. I'm sorry, but I'm easily amused some times. *lol* I'm a bit of a PC enthusiast, but I'm also very frugal and practical... I've had the same optical mouse for like...YEARS.

But my sister had me do some work on her laptop and she bought a wireless mouse that she wanted me to install for her. Yeah. It's mine now. Sh#t was all good until I got up and took the mouse with me to the opposite side of the room. I noticed that the cursor was moving on the screen *lol*

Needless to say, seconds later I was all over the walls with this thing...all over the house peekin' around the corners. grin.gif Damn thing's got some range *lol* This is like the coolest little sh#t! I have surfed like all of my bookmarks today, just clikin' on sh#t...screwing with the buttons and whatnot.

Everybody should have a wireless optical mouse! It's the joint man...!!!

• Premium Member

It's the Microsoft Intellimouse. It's just a joy to put my hand on! *lol* I love this damn thing. I need two so I can have one in each hand!

If there is anyone out there who ever ponders the decision to buy a new mouse...YOU GOTTA GET ONE OF THESE!

I have a wireless Logitech Keyboard/Mouse at the house and I have the bluetooth Microsoft Keyboard/Mouse at work and I greatly prefer the Logitech. The batteries last longer, it has a built in charger for the mouse batteries, it can actually be used during the boot process (unlike the bluetooth Microsoft) and it has more buttons on the mouse as well which make my whole experience faster and easier.

in generaly, I've had so many problems with Logitech products (including their infrared mouse when it first came on the market) that I have sworn off ever trying their product again. It's simply not reliable in my estimation.