• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Whats with the infatuation with Ben Gordon?

jjjohns3

Isn't he just like JT. Big deal that he lacks consistent aggressivness. Gordon is 1 inch taller & not as good a ball handler.

He's never played the Point consistently at UCONN(maybe a short stint here or there) unlike JT who was a PG for his entired career at Arizona.

But I hear the same guys who called for JT's head,for us to try to get Ben Gordon?

Doesn't make sense to me......

~Peace

Honestly, I think Ben Gordon will not succeed in the NBA. Not sure he has the necessary PG skills and hes too small to be a SG. I think that Devin Harris was a much better prospect because he has the necessary PG skills and he is an EXPLOSIVE scorer.

Given the right opportunity and minutes in Dallas I think Devin Harris will be rookie of the year.

im not a big Ben Gordon fan... in the few games i saw, he reminds me of JASON TERRY. that being said, i dont think he'll do horrible in the NBA... but i dont see him being any better than JT. thats not a good thing nor a bad thing. he does belong in the league, but wont be an allstar.

im not a BIG college hoops fan... so maybe my perception of him is wrong... but from the limited games i did see, i got the impression that hes JASON TERRY part 2.

----------------------------

as far as Devin Harris being rookie of the year, i dont think so. not that i dont see him being capable of doin so... its just that w/ JASON TERRY (most likely starting), i dont think Harris will have the minutes to have the stats to become ROOKIE OF THE YEAR.

• Premium Member

His ability to get into the lane will prove to be the difference. JT was simply a shooter. Ben Gordon is a scorer. He reminds me more of Baron Davis than Jason Terry and I think the distinction between the two will be made quite clear in the coming years. JT is NOT the model of what to expect from a scoring PG. What remains to be seen is whether or not Gordon can adapt to the PG position.

Regardless, they've got 6'4" Hinrich that is a damn good PG prospect. They'll be fine with those two in the backcourt, and I look forward to seeing that team develop with Deng and the Baby Bulls.