Hawks chances of playoffs A++,but what seed?

Hawksfreak

Two thumbs up to this because I think we are going to be a better team then the Bucks,Sixers,and Celtics. At best I think we will get the 4th seed at worst the 6th or 7th seed. With the talent we have we can hang up there with the Nets,Pistons,and Celtics. We will be infront of the Celtics I think,but we will defenitly be in front of the Pacers,Bucks,and Sixers. Of course we are gonna be above the Cavs and Bulls. I think we are very serious this year and I think we can make a run like the Nets did last year. All the Nets really have is Jkidd. Yea K-Mart and Van Horn are decent,but we can match up vs them Ira can kill Van Horn on defense and Reef well,Reef will make K-Mart look like the store K-Mart (Almost out of buisness) Dan Dickau has more potential then Jefferson (he has already beat him up). The Celtics have two players Walker and Pierce. Sixers have 1 player A.I. he might not be playing. The team we need to watch out for is the Miami Heat they will contend with us. I think we will be fighting vs them in the playoffs. So,what do yall think what seed are we gonna be?

Since It's official that Emuss is gone how are we gonna replace him and Rick? So far our choices: Mike Evans,Steve Hensen,and Alex English.

Hawks_secondary_logo.jpg 2002-2003 PLAYOFFS? HELL YEA!

Reef will make K-Mart look like the store K-Mart (Almost out of buisness)

Dan Dickau has more potential then Jefferson (he has already beat him up).

Hawks freak that was some funny stuff LOL. When I read it I started bursting out laughing. Your articles are definitley getting better, and with the the help of the HawkSquawkers you will probably be the best poster one day. I know you definitley have the most upside.

LOL.