• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Paris Hilton and the two dumb"No Words"

Plainview1981

A sorry tale of

Hilton's latest tape

'DUMB' AND DUMBER? A newly surfaced Paris Hilton video reportedly includes an ugly racial remark.

Paris Hilton has two faces - and one of them is very, very ugly.

In a recently surfaced 12-hour videotape, Hilton is shown in a rather disturbing scene with two African-American men who ask her if she would model their fashion line.

Hilton, standing with pal Brandon Davis, is polite to the men, but calls them "dumb n--s" after they leave, according to British reporter Carole Aye Maung, who reviewed the tape.

"Two ... guys begin talking to her," Maung told us. "She's being very, very sweet to them. [but] she definitely uses the N-word. It's so cruel, because they were so lovely, and she was being so lovely to them."

Hilton's reps refused to comment when asked about this specific incident on the tape, first uncovered by Star magazine.

According to Maung, the marathon recording includes footage of Hilton "making love" with Nick Carter in the back of a car, greeting one-time boyfriend Jason Shaw in the nude and rolling a "cigarette."

She jokes: "It'll be Paris Hilton Two: How to roll a joint."

It's doubtful she's laughing today.

what kills me about paris and others...jessica simpson, mandy moore (at least she's tried to make movies), others...is that somewhere along the way people became famous simply for beign famous...not for being able to do anything special, not having a talent, not being a political figure...it's just sorta sad.

Yeah, Simpson's pretty hot...but I know many that can near-rival her looks; she can't sing that well...and now her less-attractive, worse-singing sister is famous? WTF!

Paris...doesn't even remotely have a skill. she's making a living off of being a) dumb as [censored] b) being moderately attractive c) using the "mark cuban guide to what's good for..." aka the release of her sex tape. some say it tarnished her image? what image? of a party girl? no...it got her name in the headlines.

I'm tired of, and refuse to listen to or watch, people famous simply for being famous. it's retarded.

i agree

Jessica Simpson is good looking... but shes no different from every other good looking american. in other words- shes no different. shes not special. theres a million peop who look similar to here. as a singer, shes no MARIAH CAREY but shes not HORRIBLE (like her sister).

her sisters only famous cuz of Jessica.

but do u blame the system? no matter how well u sing, if u dont got the looks to match it- i dont think u'll get far in ur career... am i not rite?

at least jessicas somewhat talented... paris hilton is TRASH.

yeah, i do blame the system. looks and media frenzy has somehow overcome talent as the predominant 'features' required to be famous. it's not about what you do, how you do it...so much as if you can create enough buzz to get 'it' in the first place.

mariah...could sing. whitney...could sing. hell, even aguilera can sing...others...are just media creations. paris hilton being the epitomy of 'where that can/has gotten us'

and to further the point ~ I think that if yo'ure going to be "famous" for 'simply' being a singer, then you better really have some pipes (and of course the ability to entertain). Consider all the artists out there that write their own music, or at least the words (aka Elton John) and realize the role they play in the product they produce. If you're only going to sing...it better be good.