• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We had that full thread on NBA Live...ESPN2K5 too!

Weez

and it's simply SWEET for a sim. I haven't played with all teams yet, thus players, or looked at the old-timers...but the gameplay, graffics, commentary...TREMENDOUS! They fixed most of the holes that were created last year by a timid/uncontrolable isomotion, loss of post play, etc...

but adding more isomotion (including on defense), the hop step...and traveling. not the up and down without releasing the shoot button variety...but a poorly started hop step etc as well. GREAT game...and the new tricks like changing an offensive shot in midair, calling for a defensive double team...expanded playbook (which I don't really use).

Great game...and only $21 after tax. Want to rent it three times? might be cheaper to buy!

like I mentioned, I haven't checked out all the guys, but yeah, I think they're pretty accurate thus far. some superstars, like TMac, in the low 90's with guys like Diaw, JSMith, Childress in the low 70's or high 60's. they generally don't rank anyone below a 50 (been that way in past versions).

LOL oh yeah thats reliable, somebody said.....somebody is always saying.....the point is that this is by far and away the greatest basketball game I have ever played. I might rent ESPN once I get bored with playing Live so much, but I highly doubt its a better game.