• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What's the deal?

Diesel

• Premium Member

I have forgotten how to put pictures on this site and this is not really being political, I'm just pointing out this thing....

In 2 debates now, there has been a buldge in Bush's Jacket between the shoulder blades...

Why has there been no talk about the buldge?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/artic...t8.html?sub=new

Let me ask you this Diesel. I dont know how often that you wear suits that have been pressed, but anyone who wears them often knows that if you hang them over a chair, like over the corner of a chair they will get a bulge type of wrinkle in them. That looks to be exactly the same type of wrinkle that he had.

Also ask yourself this.....with all the technology that we have, do you honestly believe for one second that if they wanted to coach Bush through the debate that they would have strapped a large box on his back behind the tightest park of his jacket? I mean seriously D. I have used transmitters in my military ops that you would have never been able to see, dont you think the President would have something even better than that?

• Premium Member

Dol.

I wear Suits alot. I'm not the president of the most powerful nation in the world, but if I were, I would think that somebody would have my suits looking perfect.

The things that gets me is that in Both debates, there's this mysterious buldge...

I just found it strange...

Unlike Chillz statement, I don't think you have to be affliated with a certain party to see it. It's in plain view...

It's

I just have to believe that if they really wanted to coach him along in the debate they would have done it without having to be so obvious with it.

You are right that its strange his suit could have been wrinkled like that, but you have to realize that he is a country boy basically and maybe he just doesnt care about that.....??

how in the hell could it have anything to do with 'coaching' him? I mean, you can hear kerry's pen scribble as he writes things down (one thing that I find 'odd' about Bush ~ he doesn't appear to do such things, edwards, Cheney both do? it can't be a microphone, you'd hear it. what are they using, electroshock if he starts to say something stupid?

I think that the best bet, as mentioned, is some sort of protective vest...

• Admin

But there's a big difference in that and seeing it and believing it to be some "mystery" worthy of side discussion. Same thing goes for that dastardly pen.

It's entirely possible he wears a vest of some sort under his jacket that nobody has ever seen and is much thinner and more light weight than anything available to anyone else. If the president of the U S of A were wearing something like that, they would likely avoid making it public knowledge.

There you go, a perfectly realistic and believable answer to the mysterious BULGE.