• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Diesel's Trade of the Day!!!

Diesel

• Premium Member

Hendu/Email/1st to Cleveland for Nick Anderson/Jumaine Jones.

What's with this trade?

Welp, I wouldn't mind having Jones for PT SF.

Move Toni to PF.

Pick up Willis

Anderson would be a pretty good player we can use for Experience. But mainly he's salary next yr.

Cleveland could use a real PF because I doubt Hill makes it through the season. Hill played for Lenny in Cleveland!!!

Cleveland could use another vet at PG... In case Coles go down again. Email bring good d.

We'd have:

JT/DD

Glover/Anderson

DJ/JJ/CC

SAR/Toni

Theo/Willis/Nazr

• Premium Member

It's the apitome of a fair deal.

We get Jones. They get a First and Hendu. Look at their PFs?

They have: Mihm, Hill, and ???? Getting Hendu would be a pretty good pick for the time being while they cultivate Miles at SF. I don't hesitate to believe that Hendu will beat out Mihm and Hill for the starting position!!!

They took Nick Anderson to get out of a Bad Contract. Well, Nick will do them NO GOOD. However, I believe that we could use him and the 7 million that he frees up Next yr.

Finally Jones. IN Jones we get Versatility.

He can play the SF... But if Needed He can play the PF too.

I can easily see us going to:

JT/DJ/JJ/SAR/Theo as our starters

and

DD/Glover/DJ/JJ/Nazr when we want to rest up some of our main guys.

I don't think they are all that attached to JJ so if you wanted to deal for him, I'm sure something can be done but they are trying to CLEAR caproom and we all know what a horrible contract Hendu has.

If you can come up with a 3-way where CLE gets ending salary and a pick, I'll bet that would get JJ. Unfortunately, JT, DG and E-mail are the only POSSIBLY ending contracts we have. Obviously, I wouldn't send JT or DG and E-mail is not enough from a talent or money standpoint.

• Premium Member

Actually, I believe that Cleveland would take it.

They have NO Suitable PF. Hendu is that. Well, Check that. They do have Boozer now right?

Once Hill go on his yrly hiatus, they would be happy to have a vet PF like Hendu.

• Premium Member

Situation.

They have to show something for recent dealings.

Drafting Mihm so high.

Drafting Diop.

Trading Harpring.

Trading away Heywood.

Trading Persons.

Drafting Juanny...

Trading Miller.

Unfortunately, they can't continue to say we are in the process of rebuilding when and they lose and Gund Arena still remains Empty.

Paxon needs results.

Lucas Needs Results.

Therefore they may not be in it for a championship... But they better produce something more than another Lottery season.

And you think trading away a young talent and a year ending contract will help? You think having Henderson under contract for the next few years is going to save them their jobs? They're in the lottery next season. Period. Getting Henderson and Davis won't change that. Loosing Jones & Anderson('s ending cotract) will hurt their future.

You mention a list of bad deals, would adding one more bad deal help them?