• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Diesel's top 20 players.

Diesel

• Premium Member

Before I start, I must say... It's hard not to forget somebody.

1. Tim Duncan. - Shaq is more dominant, but Dominant and best are different. Duncan is all around. He plays D, Runs the offense through him. Rebounds and Scores a ton. Put him with Kobe or Tmac... and watch out.

2. Shaq Oneal. - Most Dominant player. Refs let him get away with a lot of shoulder dropping though.

3. Allen Iverson - say what you like about him. No one else save Hakeem has ever been the only offensive option on his team and has taken them to a finals. He plays good defense too.

4. T-Mac - Mr. All around.

4. KG - Mr. All Around part 2.

6. Jason Kidd- One man team. I wonder what would happen if you put kidd in there with 5 scrubbs?

7. Kobe - Gifted. But could he be the same player without Shaq? IS he Pippen in disguise?

8. Chris Webber - Very dominant PF but he does disappear at times.

9. Gary Payton. - They say this guy is getting old... I haven't seen it yet.

10. Stackhouse? What? Yes this yr Stackhouse did a Mr. All Around. He elevated that game and almost erased the shame that he recieved from being used and abused by Jordan many yrs ago.

10. Reef! Yes! A Hawk breaks into the top 10. However, why is he here? Reef is here because night after NIGHT he took on double and triple teams and he still prevailed.

10. Paul Pierce. Exciting. HIm and Walker are an awesome dynamic duo because they can spread the floor.

13. Dirk. Gotta give him credit. Plays hard. Does a lot of good things for his team.

14. Karl Malone. The old man still has game. He still can get

out there and run with the best of them.

15. Antoine Walker. If he could straighten that FG%.

16. Stevie Francis. Other than that Moment of Missing in Action he proved to be the best rebounding passing scoring PG there is.

16. Andre Miller. Actually aside from Scoring Miller is all those things I said about Francis.

18. Vince Carter. Yep... The human Highlight took this yr off. Jumpers knee kept him from being everything he could be but this yr I look for him to move back ito the top 5.

19. Baron Davis. Another strong yr. Another great Showing.

20. Elton Brand. Strong play but he was less heralded than many of his collegues.

21. Jalen Rose. Another player that rarely gets credit.

22. Stephon Marbury. Look him over very carefully. He's a good player.

23. Eddie Jones. He didn't have a great yr but he had a good year.

24. Micheal Finley. Almost forgotten but he's barely in there.

25. Shawn Marion. Good rebound and defense.

Well I hate Tim Duncan in the top slot but I could understand why you would put him there. I dont think Kobe is pippen in disguise, it is hard to be the biggest fraud in history. If reef stops being timid, like the night when he scored 50, he will be top 10 until then he is top 20. I also think you over rated Rose a bit but I have to revise my own top 50 I think I was unfair leaving him out.

Good List.