trade deadline:

Trade Antione for a mid to late first round pick

draft:

Lottery Pick- Chris Paul, PG, Wake Forest

Mid to Late 1st round pick- Johan Petro, C, France

2nd round pick- J.J Redick, SG, Duke

FA:

Re-Sign Tyron Lue

Sign Aaron Williams, PF, New Jersey Nets- He is young, cheap, good off the bench, and has upside.

Lock up Smoove and Harrington to long term contract extentions

Next Year:

Lue/Paul/Ivey

Chill/Reddick

Smoove/D. Smith

Harrington/Williams

Petro/Collier/Drobnjak

Tyron Lue would start for this year only, and Chris Paul would be getting good PT.

Draft:

1st Round Pick- Curtis Sumpter, SF, Villanova

2nd Round Pick- Alexander Kaun, C, Kansas

FA:

Sign Amare Stoudamire, PF/C, Phoenix Suns

Team:

Chris Paul/Tyron Lue/Royal Ivey

Josh Childress/J.J Reddick/Donta Smith

Josh Smith/Curtis Sumpter

Al Harrington/Aaron Williams

Amare Stoudamire/Johan Petro/Alexander Kaun

That team would without a doubt make the playoffs that season, and could develop into a dynasty in Atlanta.

Let's hope Riddick and Paul come out after this year. What if they decide to stay in school? Then what happens to that plan. Another junior to think about as far as shooting goes is Gerry McNamara (Syracuse). The guy shoots lights out.

P

I love McNamara, he is very simalar to Reddick. I know Reddick likes playing for Coach K. at Duke, and there is a good chance that he may stay one more year to wait for a weaker draft class, to help his position in the draft. If he does so I would like to draft Gerry McNamara in the early second round. As far as Chris Paul staying one more year at Wake Forest, it's not going to happen.

• Premium Member

Trade Delk to Orlando for Declerq.

Trade Walker/Diaw/Anderson/Willis/2 2nds to Philly for Skinner/Dalembert/GRob...

In the offseason...

Get Paul.

Get Luther Head (2nd round).

Sign Swift.

Trade Harrington/1st 2007 (unc) to Sac-Town for Peja!

Paul/Ivey

Peja/Chill/Head

J-Smoove/D. Smith

Swift/Skinner/Collier

Dalembert/Drobs

This team would deliver....

Quote:

Trade Delk to Orlando for Declerq.

Trade Walker/Diaw/Anderson/Willis/2 2nds to Philly for Skinner/Dalembert/GRob...

In the offseason...

Get Paul.

Get Luther Head (2nd round).

Sign Swift.

Trade Harrington/1st 2007 (unc) to Sac-Town for Peja!

Paul/Ivey

Peja/Chill/Head

J-Smoove/D. Smith

Swift/Skinner/Collier

Dalembert/Drobs

This team would deliver....

do you really think that the kings would do that????

If they are idiots they would, but they aren't.

I don't think Delk has that much trade value

If we get Dalembert, it will be through FA, not a trade(I hear they are refusing to include him in a trade)

I love Paul

I like Head

I'm not the biggest Swift fan

And Peja dosn't want to play for a team that is re-building. Plus I don't see the Kings accepting that deal anyway.

• Premium Member

Read This

Read this too...

Quote:

Stojakovic’s agent, David Bauman, has taken an active and aggressive stance with the Kings designed at convincing the team’s co-owners, Joe and Gavin Maloof, that his client is serious about wanting out of Sacramento.

“They’re going to realize Peja is dead-set on this,” Bauman told The Indianapolis Star. “It’s probably better to make the best trade you can make now. We’re putting a ton of pressure on the Kings and the Kings’ owner

This summer, a Peja for Harrington deal was discussed. Then we got in the mix and traded Jackson to Indy. After that, Peja still wanted out.

Sacramento is an interesting team. In the playoff they wilt because of lack of Post play. Harrington would provide that. They just traded for Mobley... I don't think it was because of his good looks... They wanted an outside scorer. Webber is getting older and more injured and nobody will take on his contract. The trade for Sacramento is about Style and reloading. That's a definite threat by Peja agent. Peja's contract is up in 2. He can leave them high and dry...

All fits better than Peja. He would give them a post player. They also get an unc. Pick (2007). Just in time for the Webber needs to reitre party. We get to build around Peja...

Harrington is one of a few proven players in Peja's salary range that makes sense for Sactown in trade.

• Premium Member

I was just reading an article about Peja in the sacbee...

It seems like they will trade him to somebody sooner rather than later.

First off, he's hurt.

Secondly, Petrie is talking about the team is changing... Moving away from the ballhandling at every position team to a team that is a good halfcourt team.

I think we can probably get a Harrington for Peja deal done without involving a future #1!!! Peja is in a slump. He himself talked about Chicago before the season because there were greeks/countrymen there. I would have to wonder how his relationship with Drobs would be? Maybe Drobs can become the new Vlade mentor that he missed...

The point is.... I think we can get Peja who is a guy that is 6'10 and can play SG...

Just let your mouth water here a bit:

Dalembert/Swift/Smoove/Peja/Paul!!!!

We shut them down defensively and we outscore them...

I may have missed something, but I didn't see in either of those articles where a Peja for Harrington deal was discussed. However, I don't think the Peja deal you propose is too off the mark. As the first article said, Peja is dead set on leaving. Atleast he was last August. I wonder how he feels now. If the deal isn't sweet enough for them, the pick could be a lottery protected 1st in 2006 and change to an unprotected 1st in 2007.