• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The ONLY Questions NOW!!!

Diesel

• Premium Member

No more trades of the day because NOW we are complete!!!

So the only questions are:

1. Who's the first, second, and third options? My guess is SAR, Big Dog, and JT....

2. Who is the starting SG Dion or DJ??

Many would say Dj.... But I say don't count Dion out just yet. I love dj but I think Dion has a lot to prove now. We have locked down the Sf position.... So now the real dogfight happens at SG. we are so versatile.

JT/DD/Email (I guess we have to keep him)

Dj/Dion

Big Dog/CC

SAR/Hendu

Theo/Nazr

Hey... Would you look at that... we have room for Willis too!!!!!!

Babcock gets the big Thumbs up for making it happen!!

whats it for the BUCKS?

Post this trade at REALGM, and the Bucks fan would LAUGH at us... saying how unfair the trade would be.

Why would the Bucks do this trade? Everyone knows Robinson is better and has more trade value than Kukoc. The future first rounder is most likely going to be in the middle or the end of the 1st round. Leon Smith? They coulda had him for free if we released him...

so what good does Kukoc do for the Bucks?

Is his contract shorter and not as big as BIG DOGS?

• Premium Member

Milwaukee has to get rid of that contract. They would have been paying luxury taxes out of the ying yang if they held on to him... and because of how his salary is structured, he would be untradable after thisyr.

Like I said a few weeks ago.. The big 4 had to be dismantled. Also, Cassell is not immune to this either. Can you say Cassell to GS for Arenas and some other player in their last yr?

Karl hated the team and with Glen's recent legal troubles, they needed to move him in order to justify the big contract that backup Tim Thomas was making. Karl wanted it gone, Toni brings the championship experience without disrupting the egos/ pecking order...

DJ's gotta start at sg for defensive reasons. Robinson's not exactly known for his defense...and we need the three point threat he provides (though not nearly as bad as before); Dion gives us that "instant scoring" off the bench and can start at times.