• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

ESPN Insider reports...

ATL_BALLER

Quote:

he's clearly a guy just playing for a contract right now. If he "hustles" its just to pad his rebounding numbers. Why not take on a contract that expires after next year, since most agree the hawks aren't likely to make much of a "splash" this off season.

Antoine does not play tO pad his stats. This comment in itself proves you are just posting BS.

How many times does he have to pass the ball to a teammates like he did to Childress and Lue for big shots in the last week before you stop this hatred that is obviously biased.

Insider, Isn't this that idiot Ford who we all know just makes stuff up?

Please stop posting employee 8's comments like he know's what he is talking about. He doesn't know Walekr so that is HIS opinion not fact.

You just proved your bias when you said "ugh I can't wait till he is gone) That says Celtic fan all over it because they refused to give him any credit.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

The Celtics, Cavs, Warriors, Timberwolves, 76ers, Blazers, Sonics and the Clippers are the only teams that have enough expiring contracts to make a deal like that work. However, so far, none of the teams have been willing, or able, to kick in the first-round pick it's going to take to convince the Hawks to make a change.

I don't understand this comment. Is he saying these teams are the ones who have asked about him but refuse to give away a number one for him?

WOW, If they are that means Kevin Mchale is interested in him? Somehow I don't see that being true.

tip, please stop calling me a celtics fan just because im critisizing your guy. again im a lifelong hawks fan who wants to see the hawks win games not oogle over a player who wont even be here next year. calling people who disagree with you, trolls or celtics fans is pretty childish and pathetic.

Quote:

and yea he passes the ball. if he didnt he couldn't be the point forward he fancies himself as.

As soon as you stop criticizing everything from his finger nails to his hair I will. Really you prove your bias everytime you open your mouth and say things like the above and ugh, I can't wait till he is gone.

Jason Collier drives me nuts most of the time he play's but I make a point to bring his good with his bad. If I criticized him for every tiny detail then I would be, well you.

Below is a quote that made me ask my question. It makes it seem like these teams have been the ones asking about Antoine and implies they won't give up a first rounder

However, so far, none of the teams have been willing, or able, to kick in the first-round pick it's going to take to convince the Hawks to make a change.

do u even know what the word bias means? cause u keep using it. If anybodys biased its the guy who refuses to admit that walker isn't perfect (you).

and wtf are u talking about? collier's the most critisized player in the NBA. Ive already proclaimed him worthless.

Bias, I use it because it fits. You obviously hate him and will not give him credit. PERIOD! You pop up everytime he has a bad game but are rarely around when he has a good one.

As for Collier, I was talking about my opinion of him playing and unlike you I don't think him worthless. He obviously isn't worthless. He does some bad things but he also does some good things. If you want to be known as balenced you would acknowledge that.

I know what Walker can't do but unlike you I don't see the need to nitpick every detail. Why should I talk about the bad when you do it ten fold. Maybe if you were more balenced I would be but when someone hates on a player as much as you do then I don't feel the need to bring up the bad too.

Half glass full kind of person I guess.

Quote:

do u even know what the word bias means? cause u keep using it. If anybodys biased its the guy who refuses to admit that walker isn't perfect (you).

and wtf are u talking about? collier's the most critisized player in the NBA. Ive already proclaimed him worthless.

sorry employee8. walker just reminds me of a glorified ken norman.

Tip, walker hit the game winning shot tonite,,,, here i am... he might not have had the best game but tonite hes the man cause without him we lose no doubt.

my opinion of him echos the sentiment of nba fans around the league, yea im a hawks fan but i really dont see him as a hawk, just a one year experiment, so hes fair game. imo the results of the experiment are pretty clear, he doesnt fit.

Quote:

sorry employee8. walker just reminds me of a glorified ken norman.

Who's Ken Norman? confused.gif

I know a professional golfer named GREG NORMAN. smirk.gif

Though I think if Greg was actually bear witness to Walker's Golf game(yes he plays golf in the offseason sometimes), he'd be rollin' on the ground laughing. grin.gif

Oh and It's one thing to say that Walker does not fit with this team...It's another thing to state that you can't wait to get rid of him. THAT is what is causing all this ruckus regarding you, me, and Tip.

Quote:

we need a power forward who comfortable in the post and a shooting gaurd whos comfortable shooting, imo

Hmmm....I guess with Walker we have a Power Forward who's comfortable shooting, period. grin.gif

But at least he makes an effort to stay down low in the blocks. Only took 2 3's tonight....

w/ SHAQ in miami... they will never have the $$$ to go after serious FREE AGENTS.

If WALKER is willing to take the MLE ($5 million) or so, which is a BIG BIG BIG BIG PAY CUT... then its possible.

but its not gonna happen.

he can get an average of $10 million elsewhere for 6 years.