• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trade Harrington, Keep Walker?

Duff_Man

I have seen so much more effort out of this team and much more fluid play without Al Harrington in the lineup. I am sick of Al posting up, spinning, and jacking shots with four guys on him. We seem to slow things down in order to make sure he gets his touches and when he does get them, it is a stone cold lock to be a shot. Walker does have shooting issues, but he also knows how to pass the ball and get everyone involved.

Anyone agree? Or am I about to get flamed to the gills?

• Premium Member

But it's really all about having both of these guys on the court at the same time. In the ideal situation, we have all the pieces to make it work and we're winning. In the current situation, it's exactly the opposite and nothing is really getting accomplished.

Except Toine and Harrington are putting up great numbers.

Quote:

But it's really all about having both of these guys on the court at the same time. In the ideal situation, we have all the pieces to make it work and we're winning. In the current situation, it's exactly the opposite and nothing is really getting accomplished.

Except Toine and Harrington are putting up great numbers.

I actually think we're better when they are NOT on the floor together. I think it isolates the young guys and forces guys like J-Chill into those 4 point, 5 board nights. Too many shots needed for both guys. I just hope if we do trade Antoine that I am wrong, although taking away the only 3-point shooter on the team may cripple us even farther.