• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

TSN columnist suggests Hawks joy likely in vain

sturt

...people will pay attention to what is really going on in ATL.

Giving up on DerMarr? Hardly.

He played terrific at the 2 last year, and what do you expect the Hawks to do, NOT pick up Robinson for Toni and one of next year's picks?

And, according to Devaney, we have been seeking a SF, yet we have created a logjam? What?

Memo to national guys....Leave the lottery teams alone or consult people who watch them for facts.

One trip here could have saved you a wasted column.

writes better than most of these 'experts' out here. I bet that most of them still think that we need a bigger PG so that JT can play the 2. Ridiculous. I guess when the Hawks win 51 games and are playing in the Eastern Finals they'll come along. Then again, I doubt it.

the Hawks did not give up nothing and got a guy that averages 20pts a game. Nuff said!!! So what, let's say we do have trouble finding enough shots for Terry, SAR, and Glenn. Let's say the Big Dog comes in and we win less games this year, than last. It doesn't matter, we gave up nothing for a two time all star. Some people go out of there way to try and make a anthill into a mountain.

I agree with you guys. WTF! Why do they pay these hacks to write these lame articles. I get more info off this site from all of you that I do reading these lame sports articles. Maybe Some of you should switch to a career in sports writing from what I've seen Hawksfreak at age 12 has as much ability as half of them.