• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Diesel's Revelation....

Diesel

• Premium Member

Today, I was having a prophetic Dream about the Hawks. And this is what I saw...

I Saw Big Dog being the 1st option.

Yes. The first option.

I saw SAR being the 2nd option.

I saw JT becoming a PG that can control the tempo of the game and set up Big dog and SAR at will...

But then I saw something greater than the big Three. An Awesome site.... It was SLIM. YES Slim. No he wasn't a first second or third option.... BUT he was a 13-14 ppg player. But the great thing about him was that he racked up assists (ABOUT 5 pg) and he was able to shut down the other teams best player from 1 to 3. We played the Lakers and he gaurded Kobe and held him to 12 points. We played the Celtics and he held Pierce to 8 points. We played the Sixers and he held AI to 20 points. We played NY and Houston went Scoreless. We played Toronto and Vince was happy to break 10. We played Orlando and it was the battle of DJ and Tmac for defensive supremacy.

Theo was manning the middle. But Slim was a feared defensive stopper. 10 times what plasticman used to be. Also, Slim was a guy you could count on to hit the clutch shot. So we had Clutch shooters in JT, DJ, and GROB.

In this dream, we were the best team in the NBA. We averaged about 103 points but we held our opponents to about 88. Iin the finals vs. the Kings is where we will be.

mark it down!

I hope so, D...I hope so...

If Lon just leaves it alone, I think that lineup will scare a lot of teams.

The balance in the starting five and on the bench is scary perfect.

And let's remember that, when I interviewed Slim last season, he listed as his top highlight the three pointer he hit to beat the Nets last year.

Not a dunk, not some crossover, but the big shot.

"Those are the highlights for me."

Amen.