• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

the hawks need to make a run for paul silas

nasty_canasta

If the Hawks see some good in Wilson then that's what will go down for the next season. I know coaches get fired quick because a team isn't receiving what it needs for a championship but give the person a chance and maybe players and coach will come to play. I know I said the hawks needed to make a run for Paul Silas because I thought he would be a great addition for the team but if the Hawks feel that their current situation is great for the draft position then I'll see how it goes down.

I'd like to hear more about what went wrong in Cleveland...and whether Silas wants to coach (and when). I'm not sure that Woody's done anything to 'fail' as a young coach with a younger team...and I doin't know why Silas (if he's the reason) hasn't been able to consistently win in Cleveland...this is the second straight year that they appeared in solid playoff contention before post-all-star woes submarined the late season abilities...

• Moderators

Woody is in about as secure a position as anyone in the east despite having the worst team. Being tight with BK I think he's guaranteed at least another year here.

Firing Silas is sad though. Sure they have LeBron but they went from nothing to good in one year with Silas/Lebron and now they are 5th in the East. Its not even one bad season that does a coach in anymore. Now if your team hits a slump you get canned.

Could Phil jackson be surfacing in Clevland?