• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Not much tonight from Kwame Brown

NvHawksFan

• Premium Member

Last night...

Chris Duhon put up 0 points, 3 assists in 26 minutes of play...

he's a rFA this offseason... I guess you don't want him either.

How about Brand and his 7 points, 7 rebounds in 38 minutes last night against the NETS... I guess he's not good either... I mean he's making the MAX!

The point is that everybody has off nights.

I wouldn't judge Kwame because he had an off-night...

Rather. I would see what it would cost.

If he is the cheapest rFA on the market.. Good. I would make a deal for him. He's still 7'0, 270 and YOUNG... There's a lot of teaching that can go on to make him a better player.

Plus, he's a much better defender than anybody we got or anybody we can draft save maybe Frye...Maybe.

• Premium Member

Quote:

The point is that everybody has off nights.

Now this is classic Diesel. Notice how he defends Kwame Brown and makes it seem as though he just had an off night eventhought the truth is that Kwame Brown has never performed well. Now look at what he says about Bogut when he think that he had a bad night.

Quote:

If you would have watched the game (and not the statboard) you would have seen how bad Bogut played..... He was exposed. Shut down.

20/12 means very little when you lose... the way they lost.

UK didn't stop Bogut from getting the ball. There was no double before the ball got to him. In fact, it was man on man most of the time with or without the ball. Where did the Assist go? Where did the great playmaking and making those around him go? RIGHT out the window.

Quote:

Not just last night. This is his 4th season... He

should be showing improvements and he really hasn;t

done it. He appears to really lack toughness. He

just makes me sick period. Seems like he was just

cashing in on the contract to me. I think I'd almost

rather have Mark Madsen or even Malik Rose if he

didn't have the huge contract.

• Premium Member

Yeah...

He's averaging 6.5, 5 over 21 mpg... On a team full of scorers.

He's still 7'0 245.

You can't teach size.

If he's the cheapest rFA.. Good. Let's get him. He's got to be better than anybody we have now.

• Admin

c'mon man, this guy is a CHUMP. You sit there and defend Kwame and suggest that we should sign him because "you can't teach size". But you criticize Bogut, who is better in EVERY FACET , and suggest we might should look elsewhere because "he lacks lateral quickness". I almost pissed myself at the irony...

You can't teach size, you are correct there. Well you can't teach work ethic and pride, Kwame has neither...

• Premium Member

And you said...

Quote:

Co-ordinator

Reged: 05/27/02

you're making excuses for him stinking it up [Re: Lascar78]

#63797 - 10/29/04 07:08 AM

Edit post Edit Reply to this post Reply Reply to this post Quote

I didn't need to see the pre-season to know that we should have taken Deng. RIght now he IS the best rookie out there. If you want to constru that to mean "he should have gone #1". BFD! Take it that way then. As I said, I don't really give a turd sandwich WHO went #1, because we didn't have the #1 pick. My only concern is the Hawks picks. The Hawks should have taken Deng, period.

STop making excuses for the guy having a horrible pre-season and only average summer league (where he should have done VERY well). He was supposed to be a ready player. He's the guy with all the college experience. He was supposed to come in and be able to contribute IMMEDIATELY. He might not be complete. But he damn well was expected to contribute. So far,
he's the biggest bust in the entire draft.

And you don't know that Childress will be anything. You're speculating and hoping all at the same time. I hope he becomes a star. Because I'm a Hawks fan and I support this team. But right now I'd be happy if he were a low quality bench player, which at this point, he isn't even that.

Damn Bilas...

Way to try to spin things...