• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

BK's LONG, Defensive, Athletic, Versatile OFfseaso

Diesel

• Premium Member

This would be scenerio is what I can see BK doing..

Trade... Harrington/1st (Boston) for Christie/1st.

1st round - M. Williams.

1st round - Frye.

Hate it or love it.. Williams is a BK guy. Long, defensive, Athletic, Versatile.

2nd round - David Lee

2nd Round - D. Taylor

Free agency -

Swift. Jaric. Gadzurich.

Next year we start the season with:

Jaric/Chillz/Williams/Swift/Gadzurich.

Interesting draft Diesel I agree long athletic players is what BK wants but will he get it.I thought Frye was injury prone? He really impressed me in the NCAA tournament.Williams doesn't seem to get the ball enough so we can tell how good he will be but has loads of potential.Under your scenario where does Josh Smith play if Williams is the small forward?

I don't know what the love affair is with Al Harrinton that others see. I am willing to give him up like you since he seems to be the only trade bait we have to try and get a second first rounder in the middle of the draft.The Hawks must get at least one big man at power forward or center along with a point guard in this draft.The interior defense is terrible when lue has good games the hawks still lose because of the easy baskets inside.If we can't get a point guard I would be happy with Frye and Williams.Bogut doesn't seem to have the ability to shot block as a center but can do everything else well which means if we go with bogut as the no1 and move up a point guard would seem to be the logical choice but if feldon and D Williams,Paul are gone with gilchrist and jack going back to school then frye becomes my second first rounder.

• Premium Member

I think the versatile part is the best part of this deal.

Eventually... I suspect that Williams/Smoove will have it out for PF. Until then, Smoove comes off the bench. or maybe Williams comes off the bench...

Because of the versatility of this crew..

I can see some lineups with:

Jaric, Diaw, Chillz, Williams Swift.

Some with

Ivey, Jaric, Chillz, Smoove Swift.

Some with Jaric, Chillz, Smoove, Williams Swift

and all kind of things with Frye and Drobs at C.

I honestly believe BK would be happy with a team of guys all 6'9 or taller that can run like gazzelles.

Quote:

This would be scenerio is what I can see BK doing..

Trade... Harrington/1st (Boston) for Christie/1st.

1st round - M. Williams.

1st round - Frye.

Hate it or love it.. Williams is a BK guy. Long, defensive, Athletic, Versatile.

2nd round - David Lee

2nd Round - D. Taylor

Free agency -

Swift. Jaric. Gadzurich.

Next year we start the season with:

Jaric/Chillz/Williams/Swift/Gadzurich.

Harington for Doug Christie?? Bart no like...bad medicine.