• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Here is some irony for poor Al Harrington

bballfan

He left Indiana because he wanted to start, well with Artest suspended and Jermaine O'Neil hurt or suspended during the year Al would have had his starting job and he would have helped the Pacers to an even better season because he knew that system.

Sucks for him. I feel so badly for him.

• Premium Member

All year long Harrington has started in Atlanta... It was his time to step up.

He has let a rookie come in and look as good as him.

IN Indy, he would have had to wait on all that to happen to start... I think he made the right choice... He just didn't capitalize.

As a Hawks fan.. I would love to reverse the trade.

Give me Jax for Harrington...

Lue, Jax, Chillz, Smoove, Drobs.. would have won at least 2 or 3 more games ... Jax certainly had a lot of heart...

has there ever been a "REVERSE" trade (like diesel mentioned) in the NBA?

just curious...

that's weird, its almost like the GM's are admitting they made a mistake.

for pride reasons alone, i would think a RESERVE TRADE would be almost impossible.

Quote:

He left Indiana because he wanted to start, well with Artest suspended and Jermaine O'Neil hurt or suspended during the year Al would have had his starting job and he would have helped the Pacers to an even better season because he knew that system.

Sucks for him. I feel so badly for him.

I didn't even think about that, but your right.

I don't feel sorry for AL, because it's best better for him now that he can start, and will be able to pick a team after next season.

• Premium Member

Wasn't we a part of a reverse trade?

We traded Anthony Johnson to Orlando.. Then we traded to get Anthony Johnson back?

The whole Walker scenerio could be looked at as a reverse the trade..

Boston gave him up, Boston traded to get him back.

However, I don't think a clean reverse the trade has ever happened.

• Premium Member

Yeah.. He knew the system...

And they may have won a few..(I won't take for granted SJax's contribution) however, I would love to have SJax back. The guy had heart. While you're at it, get Sura too.

That would be fun to watch:

Sura/JAX/Chillz/Smoove/Center...

Jax may have had a lot of heart but I think he would have been a cancer in our locker room because he didn't want to lose. He would have been like a Nick Van Exel this year, and that would be bad for Chill/Smoove/Donta/Ivey. I think the trade was good for both teams, since Al is still younger than Jax and Al got a chance to start and become part of the nucleus of an up and coming team.

Plus noone could have predicted the blowup by Ron Artest. As they say, hindsight is 20/20.