• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

New Jersey/Philly BIG trade just announced!!!

chillzatl

I gotta think that this severely hurts New Jersey because they like to push the ball up the court with Kidd. The entire team is built around speed and now they get the slowest center who likes to take time out to complain to refs. To me this is a terrible dea. Unless they turn around and deal him to Portland or someone I think they made a huge mistake. They wont be able to score in the front court now which will kill them. I am just not impressed with this deal from either side. I think that Van Horn is only slightly more productive than Harpring is, although he is a better player. Todd Mac isnt too bad, but Philly could have gotten more from someone I think.

court game just like they did last year. Actually, I think Deke will HELP them run the break because K-Mart can just take off feeling secure that Deke will get the rebound. With Jefferson and Kittles on the wings and K-Mart as a trailer, NJ's fast break might be better than ever. The problem will be scoring in the half court. Deke is not a big threat and K-Mart is not a great low post threat either. I think they will live and die by Kidd driving and kicking out or driving and dishing. If they don't shoot well from the perimeter, they won't score much on most nights. As good as they should be defensively, if the average 93-94 ppg, they will be hard to beat.