• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Hawks are in the playoffs..

tmac13

• Premium Member

While it may be true about his preference for coaches, it doesn't change the fact that he built that Grizzlies team. And what you are missing with almost all of the players that you listed was the length of time remaining on their contracts.

Almost evey one of those guys was a lock to leave us in a season or less. And none of the guys that we traded away would I really like to see come back...except for Nazr.

I didn't agree with his trade of Bibby for Williams...Sac made out a little better. And I haven't always been satisfied with the returns on the few trades he's made. However, for the most part...he's doing a decent job. You can't really knock on him for 4 seasons, because he's only been working on ours for 2 (following this off season). 2 or 3 seasons from now, I can listen to bad mouthing the guy. Barely 2 seasons into rebuilding a team...that's insane.

Who turns a franchise around overnight without a Shaq/Duncan/LeBron draft pick?

And I tell you this...outside of the West/Colangelo's type superstar GMs that seem to never do any wrong, I'd rather have no other GM making decisions here.