Wally"I'm right there with Marion and Baron Davis"

I think it's funny he wants to go to NY considering the already have a slightly aged carbon copy of him in Houston. The similarities in their games: shooting proficiency and one-dimensional games.

Maybe they could work out a SNT for Wally, giving him a Houston like salary and then just essentially swap players. I'm not sure why the Wolves would do this - maybe if the deal included Shandon Anderson or something.

What you think of my Janet Jackson picture?I have a topless

picture of her(probably fake)lol

Do you remember what Eddie Murphy said about her on Nutty Professor

2 about the meat and the taco?lol that was funny stuff.

I think Wally is definetly worth more than $3 Million... lol

I wouldnt mind him on the hawk for $3 Million- but back to reality.

NO WAY would Wolves take HOUSTONS contract. They rather let Wally walk for free than trade him for Houston. But you're rite... NY does have WALLY's brother Allan Houston on their team

Scrubs don't make the All Star games and average nearly 19 ppg while shooting over 50% from the field and almost 45% from the 3 point line. Wally definitely has some skills, just not enough to warrant a max contract. I could see signing him for the same 7 yr/$60 million deal that Seattle is currently offering Rashard Lewis. I think Lewis is actually worth more like $7 yrs/$77 million (the same contract I think JT is worth). An argument can certainly be made that Wally is worth a bigger contract than JT but I wouldn't give him as much as I would give JT. Talentwise, it may be close (I still think JT will be better) but the intangibles are off the scale in favor of JT. JT is a team leader while Wally has been a team cancer.

The only thing Wally does really better is a high shooting

percentage.JT is better than Wally is....quicker/better scorer/

passer/more steals.

Wally is about the same as Allan Houston.

I think Wally and Houston are VERY comparable. I don't see a lot of difference in their games. I think Houston is a LITTLE better but not that much. My point about Wally is that he is a good player, not a scrub. He's not a max player but he's one of the better shooters in the NBA.