• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

From my imagination

ggp

Here are some scenarios about what could happen with the Hawks on draft day. I have absolutely no special knowledge about their intentions, so this is just a simple fan's view.

1. Marvin Williams is drafted by the Bucks. BK chokes on his gum, and sends someone running to the podium to announce that Bogut is a Hawk. After recooperating from his near death experience, he calmly works a deal for another first round choice and selects either Jack or Ukic as his PG of the future.

2. Bogut is taken at the top and the Hawks draft Marvin Williams.

Option A: The Hawks keep Williams but trade Al Harrinton and Boris Diaw and pick #31 to the Blazers, for the third choice in the draft. BK drafts Deron Williams or Chris Paul and has dinner with a nice Caberet.

Option B: The Hawks draft Marvin Williams and promptly trades him to Portland for their #3 and Przybilla. BK drafts Deron Williams and waits for the second round to take someone like Morris or Bynum.

Option C: We draft M Williams and work a trade with Charlotte. We get the #5 and a future first rounder. Here we draft the best PG available at #5 and package the Charlotte pick and our #31 to move up and draft a big man like Diogu or Petro.

Of all the options, I believe option 1 is the only one likely to actually happen. Option #2 is impossible because the trade doesn't work under the CBA rules. On option B, I can't see BK wanting Pryz or he would've tried to sign him last year. In option C, both Diogu & Petro will liekly be there at 13 so there's no reason to package our 31 to move up higher.

Whats up with your numbering? 1,2, Option B, Option C?