• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Gerald Green-A Hawk with the 5th pick-check this!!

Wurider05

Don't be surprised if we get him. If there is a desire to trade Al our lineup could be this:

pg-#13 pick, Free agent

sg-Gerald Green

SF- Josh Childress

PF-Josh Smith

C-#13 pick (if not used on PG), Free Agent

If you trade Al then we could feel in the blank with whatever we get get for him. If not we could run the Three Forward Theory with Josh Childress instead of Marvin Williams.Josh Childress is probably the best rebounder on our team and he needs to be in the frontcourt to rebound. Gerald Green is alot better shooter that Childress. I just hope that we can get somebody in free agency. Anyone think that this won't be a possible scenario. I really don't feel that we will keep the 2nd pick or Marvin Williams.

ready to play in the NBA. It will probably take him 2 years before he is ready. Also, I dont think that he has the smarts to ever be a good NBA player. He has the talent, but talent can only take you so far and there have been quetsions about his desire in certain areas. He is an incredible athlete, but if I was taking a HS player I would definitely take Webster over him.

• Premium Member

Marvin Williams has the talent, and work ethic to become an absolute star in this league. If the Hawks do not select him they will certainly regret it. Players like Marvin Williams do not come along often. He will be a special player when all is said and done.

Now, I would also like to trade Harrington for a pick to get Sean May. That will be an excellent draft for the Hawks.