• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

From Chad Ford

jeddelong

Kendall (Denver): I just heard that the Jazz made a trade with the Blazers. What were the details behind that trade?

Chad Ford: (2:33 PM ET ) It's done. Just got off the phone with the Jazz. The deal is No. 3 to Utah for No. 6, No. 27 and a future first that the Jazz had from the Pistons.

Doug Nunan, Atlanta, Ga: Do you think its possible that the Hawks will go for a Point Guard instead of Marvin Williams

Chad Ford: (2:08 PM ET ) Yes. I hear they like Chris Paul and Deron Williams. They need them more than they need Marvin. I don't want to contradict myself here and say that they should draft for position instead of talent, but what Billy King has to ask himself is ... is there any point guard out there in free agency (willing to come to the Bucks) that's even close to Paul or Deron Williams. The answer is no. I love Marvin, but if I was Billy Knight, I'd take Paul.

Chad Ford: (2:08 PM ET ) With that said, I think there's a 75 percent chance that Marvin is the pick. If he is, they'll probably be trading Al Harrington this summer.

-Billy King..hmm..and why do we care if PGs are willing to go to the BUCKS?...I guess he is rushed to answer, but still he is making a lot of mistakes here.

If Atl was to pass up Marvin would the Jazz select Marvin themseleves since they are so set on either of the PGs?

Could be interesting, but I doubt the Hawks pass on Marvin, even though trading him could still be an option.

''Chad Ford: (2:36 PM ET ) The Jazz will choose between Deron Williams and Chris Paul. Jazz are split right down the middle I'm told. My guess is that it's Williams, though my choice would be Paul.

Look for the Blazers to take either Gerald Green, Martell Webster or Andrew Bynum with the No. 6 pick. They'll likely go international with No. 27 ... perhaps Martynas Andriuskevicius.''