• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I honestly think we have our nucleus now.

Buzzard

I know this is only the 2nd full draft we have had but with getting Marvin and Stoudamire I think it is now time to start thinking about filling in the holes.

This year we should see a lot of Chillz, Smoove, Harrington, Marvin and Stoudamire. Maybe we sign a FA C or PG. Maybe we don't.

By the end of the year we should definetely know all our needs and how these players will gell together going into next years draft and FA period.

This gives us five top quality talents, and it has not even been two full years since the JT, Shareef, Theo fire sale!

You could be right but we're talking about a 13-win team. Donta's a hard nosed player, maybe the hardest on the team and you can see the football player come out of him sometimes.

Remember before Ivey's injury early in the season when there was much talk about him being our future at the point? I'm hoping that the work they've been getting with the staff during this off season translates into them being good solid subs and that's all we need from them.

yeah but with Marvin+Smith+Harrington at the 3-4 he's not getting PT at the 3. With childress/Salim/Delk(?) at the 2, he's not really going to get minutes there.

And as much as he can handle the rock, he's not a 1. I'm sure he'll get some minutes, but I can't see him getting many

Ivey's a different story.

I don't know what the rules on this will be, but it seems that Donta will be a good one to put on an NBDL team. Right now, he needs the experience of playing more than anything. He's still got an upside that I believe Billy Knight sees. I believe he can still develop into a quality bench player that can play three positions on the floor.

I also believe that Royal Ivey will be part of this team as well. He played well when given the opportunity at point guard. No, he isn't nor will he ever be a playmaker at the point, but he is a guy who protects the basketball and plays very good on the ball defense. He will be a very solid role player off the bench.