• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Gadzuric for Hawks Center!

swolehawk2

He's not that great, but he's a huge upgrade over what we have. What I do like is that he has somewhat of a mean streak and that crazy look in his eyes. We need a little bit of that to balance out the good guys in Chill and Williams.

I'll sign your petition, because he might be the best C we really have a chance at landing this year. We're not getting chandler, dalembert etc...

Everybody is mentioning Chandler & Dalembert, but I don't think they are that great. ....especially if they ask superstar money. If Al..Smoove... Marvin...Chill are going to be the core of our team...we really don't need to spend a lot of money on a center....however we do need somebody to go down in the paint and get nasty....Gadzuric.

Horace Grant & Rodman were both pretty good rebounders for the Bulls. Rodman cleaned the glass better than anyone for a time there.

Back to the subject, I wouldn't mind Gadzuric. I also wouldn't mind us taking a chance on Diop or Curry either.

I wonder what Jerome James is thinking now...what type of money or role is he looking for.....man I would sign Gadzuric/Jerome James ...bye to Collier ....bring over david anderson if I could....sign Marko Jaric...and play ball.

Jaric/Ivey/Stoudamire

Chill/Delk

Smooth/Boris/Donta

Al/Marvin/Drobs

Gadzuric/James/Anderson

I wouldn't waste a dime on either of them..Jerome has had about 3 good games in his entire career, all in last years playoffs..As far as Gad goes, go read the Bucks message boards, while he blocks a couple of shots a game he is softer than Collier..He gets pushed around easily..

Jerome does have one of the best dumb quotes I have ever read..it goes something like this......................When told that Coach McMillen said that he wasn't a team player, Jerome responded, "I don't know what that even means. I just worry about Jerome"....