• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Belkin to be on 790 the zone... probably 8:45 AM

Diesel

JJ is going to be a force in this league for many years. The suns screwed up last year and did not sign him, and this year they have screwed up again.

I am not sure he is a max player, but this guy is worth more than two firsts and a bench player. JJ is on the verge of being an all star and played 40 minutes a game for the suns, that kind of player gets a starter back in trade. Some people in Phx. have a hard time seeing this about JJ. JJ is going to be an all star next year with the Hawks, I guarentee it! The Hawks would be stupid to not do this deal. JJ will give them stability for many years and you will all love his game!!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think anyone in Phx underestimates JJ. He may well be an allstar year after year. And yes, Sarver was an idiot not to lock him up $50 mil/5 years when he had the chance last year.

But JJ's value to in Phx has been his ability to fill so many roles (i.e., most consistent 3 point shooter, best backup pg , one of the 2 best perimeter defenders on the team-which is not saying much on the Suns. . but anyway, can do a competent job at 3 different positions, and can play ironman minutes), rather than his ability to consistently be "a force." JJ has his moments of offensive brilliance, and he has his moments of disappearing. His defense is not that great either. Also, I expect that the PG experiment with JJ will not work out, and the roster will have to be adjusted accordingly.