• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Did Yao Ming mysteriously lose weight?

Blunt91

I happend to check out U.S. vs China last night. They stated that Yao Ming is 255lbs! oppossed to what he was listed at in the draft at 296lbs. Looks like Ming's agent was lying to make him look better. I knew he didn't look like a 300lb man to me even if he is 7'5. BTW I was somewhat impressed with the guy name Menk Bateer, he plays PF for the Denver nuggets. I also like the little pg for china I can't remember his name.

How can you like the pg's for China - they're a tad on the slow side and refuse to dump the ball into Yao in the post, even after he has repeatedly been calling for it.

PS - to the best of my recollection, Yao was listed at 285, with a great deal of that weight being centered in his legs (dude's got a large foundation).

Ming looks to be so confident of himself.He

doesn't look the slightest big scared of anything.

I assume when he went to the bench he was

cussing chinese.lol You could see him yapping

on and on...He was really pissed the guys wasn't

giving him the ball.

No Yao was listed at 296lbs at the draft. Last night Craig Sager pointed out that Elton Brand was 20lbs heavier than Yao. The PG's couldn't get the ball to Yao because the U.S. started doubling him before he could even catch the ball. The starting PG looked good runing the fast break but he struggled when the U.S. trapped him at halfcourt.

"The PG's couldn't get the ball to Yao because the U.S. started doubling him before he could even catch the ball."

Isn't that what being 7'5 (with a 7'5 wingspan) supposed to nullify? I mean, with that height, esp. against Wallace who last year admitted several times that he's just a hair over 6'7...not his listed 6'9? While I don't know Wallace's wingspan, Yao should be able to reach up and grab lobs into the post at almost anytime he wants. Given, he may not have quite the position he wants, but they should be able to get him the ball at a moment's notice, esp. against someone 10 inches shorter than him (regardless of Wallace's vertical...).