• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Does our center trio remind you of a past team?

Blunt91

Just thinking the trio of Puchillia,Collier, and Edwards might be our version of the old Chicago Bulls trio Luc Longely,Bill Winnegton and Will Perdue. Since Zsa Zsa is from overseas he will play the part of Longely, Collier will play the part of Bill Wennigton and Since Edwards is goofy looking he will play the part of even goofier Will Perdue.

Yea but there is one MAJOR difference!!

Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen

Heck just Michael Jordan alone is the biggest difference.

You can afford to have Zaza, Collier and Edwards if we had Michael and Scottie as well.

But i am optimistic about this as well as you are. I sure hope it works out well. We all know what Collier can do with playing time, now lets see what Zaza and Edwards can do with playing time, hopefully they are good things.

No, it's simply a reminder that the center position, it not utilized as a 'scoring' position, can be played well by committee. If you need further proof of this, see Seattle this past year. Not that I think we will play three centers, but that was their approach and the 'efficiency' of the 'center position' for their team was amongst the best in the league.

I've said this over and over again, and will reiterate now:

with the signing of Joe Johnson, and the likely 'starting lineup of JJ/Chill/Smoove/Harrington/Center...we don't need a center who wants offensive touches or will even require very many of them. You throw Salim and Lue, as well as Marvin, into the above rotation...and there's still only one basketball.

Chandler would be nice, and actually fit pretty well (if you trust that he can hold up, playing center full time, something I have my doubts about). Other than that, unless we make a trade, we needed a big man who can pick up some fouls/ has size. We signed that. Like GMule said...we signed a tall guy who can stand in the middle.

Of note, someone mentioned that he's a good outlet passer. If that's true, then it's the perfect signing, as we have MANY players who will be wanting to get down court (cause they can finish).