• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Theo goes down again/Playoffs? Welcm Zarathustra

Highpozt

Welcome Zarathustra!

Can Nazr fill the role at center if Theo goes down --- Scoring would not be an issue with JT, Nazr and Big Dog --- but the bench would be in awful shape if Nazr is not coming in to play second team center. In fact Alan Henderson would be our next best candidate and that ain't good. This is all to say Theo has to play 90% of the games this year for the hawks to be a playoff team.

The situation goes from great to decent/ above average IF Hendu is healthy and revived with fire...if he's not healthy, and Theo goes down, then you're right, our big man situation on the bench is downright frightening...

HAHA I thought I was the only nerd here who recognized the Neitzche refrence!! LMAO :-) I tend to agree that Theo will be a feast or famine situation for us. If (heaven forbid) history repeats itsself and Theo and Hendu are out at the same time, we're in big trouble and will be once again trawlin the CBA for warm bodies. That said I think Theo will do good to play in 50-60 games and if he does it will put us in position to win 40-45 of those.

Well thank you for your warm welcome and hello to all posters. This is my first post but by far not the first time at this board. You see, I'm from Finland and have been following this board ever since the Hawks drafted Hanno. Not overly smart to start posting now when he has signed with a Spanish team, but... well I just did didn't I. I have been enjoying a couple of historic battles on this board over the years, about trading Mutombo, Walter-Diesel, this euro/sissy/BHD thingy and so on. Wanted to join many times but just never did. We don't get to see much NBA here in Finland, not good business for TV-stations I guess, so my knowledge of the Hawks is not up there with you guys. So I will keep more to the "around the league" and "off topic" boards. But Homecourt will be the first one I open when wisiting.

So, good luck to all you guys and to the Hawks too. And sorry if my English isn't always that good, but hey, you try and write something in Finnish...