• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What to do Next?

andycard69

I think that the Hawks still need another PF and if we sign this forigen guy then it should fill that need I think that trading Delk and Collier will be another move that we make. Finally I think that we should look at signing Jay Williams I know he has been out of the league 2 years but the kid has talent and would be a good 3rd stringer.

I think we should go after Jay Williams as well.

But, only if we're able to trade Delk

I think someone in Jay Williams' shoes can't be to picky. He should be happy that someone even wants to take a chance on him.

And, there's no better way to prove you're healthy enough to play without PLAYING TIME!

He's not gonna get much playing time on a contender because the rotations are pretty much set.

Whereas, he could come here and earn himself some playing time!

• Premium Member

Forget Jay Williams and Jason Williams... I think two guys we need to get or Jay-Z and Chief Jay Strongbow!!

First Strongbow.

Listen to the name... Strongbow. It sounds like he's a big slappin dude. I think we can put him in the middle and let him Chop whoever comes down the lane. Then he can do his dance and make it ran in the Phil like he did in the Omni one night!

Next Jay-Z.

I think he can be our HEEL. Every week, he can come out and say something bad about the south. He can actually start a NY/Atl feud from off the bench... Him and Jermaine Dupree. Then every week, he'd put in the news paper that he's thinking about retiring. I think he could have a whole new black able... Called "Black in the South" or "Black to the A-Town"! Then if he brings Beyounce into the Phil every home game, i thinked we'd get more people to come out to games...

I can see it!

jayz13.jpg

Jay_Strongbow_2.jpg

I like how Jay Williams is only looking to sign with a contender. Where does he get off being picky? Violate your contract...and...go ahead and be as picky as you want.

I say he can only sign with a contender if he only drives a motorcycle (especially if he lands in Miami...that way he should have to be on one 24/7).

Who else thinks he's clearly "earned" the right to play for a contender?

Gimme a break.