• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Update on Clippers Game (seats are in place)

Hawkzzz21

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

you got some weird stuff going on. Maybe Mr. Levenson picked you to sit with him? I guess you can wait and see what tickets you get in the mail

Ahh!!! That would be FANTASTIC!

Don't get my hopes up like that smile.gif

Spiral and Inside Man........looks like I'm on your row. smile.gif

Yeah, sorry to hear about the troubles. Eveyone has their order right at ticketmaster now?

Yeah DrZachary, that looks very promising. I was wondering how they would go about doing it. I was thinking along the lines of Hawks Triva Question, draw names from a hat, something taped under the seat, etc...

When you get your tickets in the mail, and you have a pair for the A Row. Then I would say you won it! Congrats!

• 2 weeks later...

My seats section 120 B 5-6, looks like they are slightly behind one of the baskets, but darn low to the floor. Looking forward to this. I haven't been to a Hawks game since 1997 (in Connecticut and then Ecuador).

Hope to see all of you there.

Hi everyone. I became a member of Hawksquawk after Mr. levenson did his offer to this group for the clippers game.

first of all...does anyone know if that offer is still out there? if so, how can i get one or two of the tickets.

if not, does anyone have an extra ticket or two that i could buy?

i am so looking forward to going to the first game of the season (and many other games of course).

im too po' to get pimpin seats in the low 100's normally (im unemployed right now), so that is why i want to try and take advantage of mr. levenson's great offer.

thanks.